DONATE & GET 80G IT Exemption :: Artisans' Skills Development Program
Donate generously to help revive the Arts + Crafts Traditions of India. Help our artisans get back their livelihoods and their pride! Heart for Art is a registered Public Charitable Trust with duly audited accounts. The Trust is certified for 12A and 80G IT Exemptions and a receipt will be sent to you immediately.
Heart for Art Public Charitable Trust, in its endeavour to revive the Art + Craft traditions of India - runs a Artisans’ Skills Development Program. Artisans are exposed to the latest inputs to face the world while they maintain their art + craft traditions and ethos. DONATE Rs. 100, 500 or 1000/- to help us make this happen. A receipt for the donation will be sent to your address. Quarterly reports on the usage of the funds collected will be shared with all Donors.
- Time-bound, focused & resulted oriented TRAINING
- Technical & Soft skills training, expose artisans to markets, customers and experts
- Introduction to new and better processes
- Scientific inputs into raw materials, processes & quality procedures
- Basic Communication and Marketing Skills training
- Help in training the next generation in the family
- Financial help to educate children
- Product Development & Value Addition programs