This divine pooja mantap handcrafted by the Vishwakarma Sutar communities and women in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra has intricate detailing and is made of seasoned teak wood. Wooden Mandir plays a significant role in instilling positivity to our home and the place kept.
- Perfect to be put up in Puja room & takes a subtle place in your home.
- Handcrafted in Teak Wood. Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Comes in Sandy Brown color.
- Comes in 28 x 18 x 36 inches
- There are 2 pillars at the back and 2 pillars at the front of the temple.
-The unit is consist of 1 pull out drawer to keep Pooja essentials
- Enhances the overall ambience of your Puja room.
Note: - No assembly required.
As this product is Handcrafted there might be a slight color & shape variation which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Care Tip: - Any Dirt on the wood should be wiped with a clean dry cloth.
HFA Trust & LUPIN Human Welfare & Research Foundation work together to revive the crafts of Sindhudurg District by creating new products and processes and expand the base of artisans by getting many youth and women (200+) to learn new skills and create livelihoods from the craft.